Architectural Technology is an Accredited Profession. The high level of architectural education achieved by Accredited Architectural Technologists qualify them for responsible positions within the industry, executing the safe design and management of construction projects.
As a self regulating professional Association, the AATO’s function is to:
- Provide Architectural Technologists within this province with an Association which advances profession, increases their professional knowledge, skill and grants them Accreditation with the Province of Ontario.
- Foster the attainment of quality and competence in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Encourage continual upgrading to remain current with constantly changing technology.
- Establish, maintain and enforce strict rules of ethical conduct for the members of the Association in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Inform the public in a suitable and ethical manner of the purpose and aims of the Association.
- Promote a harmonious relationship among members in order to stimulate the development of the Association and enhance its public reputation.
Every year AATO organizes an Annual General Meeting and Conference offering all Members the opportunity to attend the event, to make the most to promote their companies, develop new contacts, and explore business collaborations.
Thank you for attending the 2014 AGM Conference, at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West, Mississauga, Ontario April 10-12! Stay tuned for the 2015 AGM Conference.