Architectural Technology is an Accredited Profession. The high level of architectural education achieved by Accredited Architectural Technologists qualify them for responsible positions within the industry, executing the safe design and management of construction projects. As a self regulating professional Association, the AATO’s function is to:
- Provide Architectural Technologists within this province with an Association which advances profession, increases their professional knowledge, skill and grants them Accreditation with the Province of Ontario.
- Foster the attainment of quality and competence in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Encourage continual upgrading to remain current with constantly changing technology.
- Establish, maintain and enforce strict rules of ethical conduct for the members of the Association in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Inform the public in a suitable and ethical manner of the purpose and aims of the Association.
- Promote a harmonious relationship among members in order to stimulate the development of the Association and enhance its public reputation.
New & Noteworthy!
Spring 2015 Lecture Series & AGM – April 23rd, 24th and 25th
THE WESTIN PRINCE TORONTO
900 York Mills Road, Toronto, Ontario, M3B 3H2
Registration information will be sent out 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event.
Latest issue of the ATQ Magazine
AATO Members Save 20% on
Illustrated Code Series Books
Please contact the AATO Provincial Office for a discount code.
AATO Awards – Project Entry Kit DEADLINE EXTENDED
Every year AATO organizes an Annual General Meeting and Conference offering all Members the opportunity to attend the event, to make the most to promote their companies, develop new contacts, and explore business collaborations. Thank you for attending the 2014 AGM Conference, at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West, Mississauga, Ontario April 10-12!
AGM 2014 Platinum Sponsors